[3830] CWopsT N2NL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 15:00:48 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 16

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: N2NL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Remote Operation

Total:  52  Mults = 52  Total Score = 2,704

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I think this was my 1st 19Z CWT.  Currently in "sequestration COVID
jail" awaiting to join the SSSI response in GA once my incoming quarantine
period is up.  I had a few work cell phone text interruptions, and I had to duck
out early for a 20Z phone conference.

My remote was much more stable on my end (vice ARRL 10) by hard wiring the
internet connection from my laptop to router.  I think the Wifi network is too
densely packed in this condo building, which led to many issues during the 10m
contest.

I'm glad I took the time to play around!

73, Dave