[3830] CWopsT VE7KW(@VE7SCC) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 15:35:48 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 16

Call: VE7KW
Operator(s): VE7KW
Station: VE7SCC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: coquitlam

Total:  89  Mults = 89  Total Score = 7,921

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The joys of a club station!

I was firing up the spare K3 station 2 minutes before the contest (the computer
had mouse and keyboard issues traced to a USB hub) only to find N1MM was so old
it would not update. I didn't think too much about it until the start of the
contest when the computer was jumping between Run and S&P at random. As I
could hear Neil (VA7DX) swearing, I was trying to disable networking (as was
he).

The issue was two different versions of N1MM on the network. After the contest,
I was able to manually download the update for N1MM and fix the problem.

So Neil and I were both messed up and appreciate you sticking with us as we
fumbled along!

73 Keith

K3 and 20M5 at 85 ft