[3830] CWopsT N4FP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 16 15:29:07 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 16

Call: N4FP
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Wildwood, FL

Total:  109  Mults = 109  Total Score = 11,881

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

N4GL and I had the privilege to operate this session at the contest station of
George, K2DM, with us each running high power rather than me being QRP and Marty
running low power. No interference between us at all, unlike at home. George has
configured a great contest setup with 2 K-3 transceivers and Expert 1.3K-FA
amps, 2 60 foot and a 40 foot tower and a great antenna selection from 160-10. I
also operated CQWWCW here as a multi-single entry for K2DM and it was great.