[3830] RAC Winter VE3BR SO Mixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 19 21:51:17 EST 2020

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2020

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: FN03es
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   28      3       6         2
   80:  123     11       9         3
   40:   80     17       8         8
   20:   14      5       4         2
Total:  245     36      27        15  Total Score = 61,824

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Orion + AL-80B @ ~700 W
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.8807.0

Managed to fix my only antenna in time for the contest. As it turned out did not
have much time for the contest because of other work and family commitments. And
when I had time it was not at the "right time", i.e. when propagation
to what I needed in terms of multipliers was simply not there. Hence, very low
multiplier count. Enjoyed the Qs nonetheless, seeing so many of you out there
always warms up my heart. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!