[3830] RAC Winter KE0WPA SO SSB Rookie QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 19 23:17:31 EST 2020

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2020

Call: KE0WPA
Operator(s): KE0WPA
Station: KE0WPA

Class: SO SSB QRP
Class Overlay: Rookie
QTH: MN

   40:          12                 5
   20:          27                 4
   15:           2                 1
Total:   0      41       0        10  Total Score = 3,560

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

This was my first RAC contest as I just received my General class license last
September. I used the station my dad (ND0C) and I share, running 5 watts output.

I was disappointed there wasn't any activity in the General class sub-band on 80
meter phone, but I really had fun working so many Canadian stations on 40, 20,
and 15.

Everyone was very pleasant and often exchanged holiday best wishes!

73,
Kylee, KE0WPA