[3830] RAC Winter VE3JM M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Dec 19 23:31:51 EST 2020

                    RAC Winter Contest - 2020

Call: VE3JM
Operator(s): VE3JM
Station: VE3JM

Class: M/S LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

  160:   29              5
   80:   81              8
   40:  109              9
   20:  112              8
   15:   39              5
Total:  370     0       35         0  Total Score = 53,200

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I wasn't able to control antenna selection remotely and anntenas on all bands
were left pointing to Europe, which didn't help much in this contest. I can
control all high band antennas remotely with a 16-relay board and web server,
but left the switch turned off. To control all the antennas remotely 16 relays
is not enough in my case, I am using an Arduino board and 2 16-relay boards,
just need to connect all the control wires - hope I will find time to do it over
the holidays.