[3830] CWopsT K8Y(W0AAE) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 23 09:08:25 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 23

Call: K8Y
Operator(s): W0AAE
Station: W1/JONESPORT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  117  Mults = 117  Total Score = 13,689

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Well, that was fun from RHR Jonesport. I am 16 years old and am a newbie to
CW...But I have come a long way and have received 50 WPM. I hope to get into
SO2R from my home station soon. It seemed that in the first half nobody was
hearing me, then I moved frequency in the second half and made more than double
my contacts from the first half. Not sure what that was about. Anyway, please
look at the K8Y QRZ page for more info on the Youth On the Air Program. Thanks
to the RHR team and Ray for letting me use the wonderful JP!