[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 23 23:08:13 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 24

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

Total:  110  Mults = 108  Total Score = 11,880

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Not a great night. I must be tired from baking macarons for the past 3 days. I
thought that I'd try a single band 80m tonight. Just after the start, I had a
burst of man made QRN at S9 +10dB that lasted several minutes. I gave up and
went to 40m. There must be a storm in the area as well since there was a lot of
QRN even on 40m. I gave up running and just did S&P for a while. Later, when
the noise subsided, I went back to 80m, mostly S&P. Copy was difficult here
tonight and the bands were long. I was working Europeans on 80m off the back of
the beam.

Thanks for your patience and for the Qs, and I wish everyone a very Merry
Christmas. See you next week.