[3830] TBDC K2KW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 27 05:10:58 EST 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K2KW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM17 - VA

Total:  QSOs = 522  Total Score = 2,173

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is my first contest at the new QTH - this location seems quiet. 75' tall
Inverted-L with 28 radials and 100w.

I started hearing EU on my frequency just before sunset, but I only worked 8 EU
stations with UW2M as the farthest.  I did catch a KH6 too.  I was hearing EU
and nobody from the states was calling them but my LP didn't make it.  I felt
loud to the US for low power especially with this improvised antenna.

Many thank for all who called, and it was nice to run into many old friends.  73
an HNY, Kenny K2KW