[3830] TBDC W1DYJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 27 13:35:16 EST 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: W1DYJ
Operator(s): W1DYJ
Station: W1DYJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Massachusetts
Operating Time (hrs): 4:37

Total:  QSOs = 61  Total Score = 158

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Qs = 61 / Estimated raw points = 105 / LPx1.5 = 158
     [Does not include "bonus" for QRP/LP stations]
Actual BIC = 3:07  "Official" time = 4:37

My third "Stew".  With my minimal AAIBTNA "dipole" in MA,
I did not expect to hear much.  There were more stations
than expected, although most were nearby: I had only
three 4-pointers.

Met my first goal of more Qs than my first two Stews, and
got some more practice copying CW, my real goal.

Rig: TS590SG
Antenna: Dipole at 15' zig-zagging around the back yard.
Logger: N3FJP's Stew Perry Contest Log V3.3

Larry / W1DYJ