[3830] TBDC VA2WA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 27 14:15:38 EST 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: VA2WA
Operator(s): VA2WA
Station: VA2WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 557  Total Score = 3,805

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Another remote operation from my country land shack at FN36. There were 12th and
13th days of our quarantine after coming back from Mexico. Pure LP output from
my trusted TS-590SG. I just tried to realize advantages my QTH could provide for
the Stew Perry contest. It's closer to EU and a bit far from most active
clusters in NA. (One QSO with West Coast costs 14-10 points). So every QSO has
been valued by extra points for an extra distance. I was surprised to get a lot
of EUs in my log by operation the only 100 watts. The longest QSO was with UD4F
(grid - LO23 about 7,600 km).

Great activity! Anyway during my CQ I was able to patch WinTest online scoring
processing module at the COSB ( https://contestonlinescore.com ). The glitch in
the latest WinTest version resulted the provided total QSO numbers was empty.
It's fixed and working correctly now.

Happy New Year! Be safe!

73!
Victor