[3830] TBDC K5WA Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 27 15:14:51 EST 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: K5WA
Operator(s): K5WA
Station: K5WA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 402  Total Score = 1,547

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got on for 4 hours Saturday evening and 1.5 hours Sunday morning to play around
a bit.  EU was louder than many east coast stations for some reason.  Worked my
first 32 point QSO with VK6LW but only got one JA (JA5DQH) who was very loud.
This is still my duct taped remote setup while I waiti on a pair of K4s to do it
right but sure beats the hour long drive up and back from the station.  XYL
likes my remote operating too so winning back some brownie points...to be used
in the future.  ;-)
Thanks for the Qs!

73,
Bob K5WA