[3830] TBDC OK1CF(@OK5W) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 27 16:15:54 EST 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: OK1CF
Operator(s): OK1CF
Station: OK5W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JO60OK
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 180  Total Score = 1

Because of hardware of my remote station, located 30 km from my home QTH, in the
same GRID JO60, did not accept me to abide the Rule 6 of this contest  I decided
to use my station as is and that I will make the QSO just for fun.
(The remote TRCV SUN SDR 2 PRO is all the time connected to
http://reversebeacon.net/ and the spots are displayed on the spectrum screen).
I worked 99 % DX stations by SP only and I was very happy with every QSO. Just
for fun.
It was funny to hear that for many stations, the Rule 6 did not seem to exist.
DX Clusters, skimmers, etc. have been in operation all along.
I spent a lot of time listening to some EU stations to find out how they can
listen to weak DX stations
signals.
TRCV SUN SDR2PRO + Home made PA 1,2KW
RX ANT:   Beverage to VK (380m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to USA (130m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to USA (680m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to the Caribbean (130m)
RX ANT:   Beverage to the PY (240m)
160m Vertical LOOP at 33m

Did only 180 QSO,   130 US station   0 POINT
I do not want to be ranked in the results.