[3830] TBDC OL7M Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Dec 28 10:16:35 EST 2020

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Dec 26

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1CID OK1MU OK1YM
Station: OL7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Policko

Total:  QSOs = 626  Total Score = 3,554

We enjoyed this contest so much. It was one of the most interesting contests of
this year. Average CONDX this year, worked 155 x NA and 21 x AS and some others
nice DX QSO - XE2X, ZF9CW, 3V8SF, 9K2MU, NP4Z, PJ4DX, HL5IVL and 3 x KP2.

I would like to give special thanks to the evaluator of this contest because the
continuously updated results with information about all of the stations were a
great experience for me. I haven't seen a better-evaluated contest in the
world.

RIG: IC-7610
ANT: Vertical 42m with 120 radials and dipole
RX: 8 x BVRG

Thanks a lot to everyone for calling. I hope to hear - see you again! The log is
on the LoTW.

Pavel OK1MU on behalf OL7M gang