[3830] CWopsT OH5ZA(OH1ZAA) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Dec 30 15:11:16 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 30

Call: OH5ZA
Operator(s): OH1ZAA
Station: OH5ZA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KP21SA

Total:  21  Mults = 20  Total Score = 420

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

The skip was focused to the HA/OK/LZ/SV areas
on 7 MHz. Could hear G4PIQ weak on 7 MHz but
Andy was the only G-station I could work on
3.5 MHz. Nigel OE5TXF is getting stronger by
the day, and he was indeed the strongest of
all on 3.5 MHz. It was nice to listen around
on 1. 8 MHz with the Loop-under-Snow, but my
short/low sloper wire did not get the signal
out to the CW-ops with sufficient efficiency.
Cheers & HNY/73, Zaba #1856 OH1ZAA