[3830] NA Sprint CW N0AX HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 1 23:08:26 EST 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N0AX
Operator(s): N0AX
Station: N0AX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MO

   80:  126       2
   40:  107    1:30
   20:   46    0:30
---------------------

Team: SMC Railsplitters #1

Comments:

Conditions pretty good for solar minimum - wish we had a little more 20 meters.
I can't remember when I worked KL7 in this contest!  Nice to hear both NP2X and
KP2M and work them on 3 bands.  Lots of three band QSOs this time with 80 meters
so quiet.  Thought I had a dead USB hub early on but a few restarts and madly
pulling cables out and putting them back did the trick.  Might be a good idea to
replace that before the next contest!  Also worked several new calls - glad to
hear them!