[3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR(@K5KG) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 1 23:46:53 EST 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL

---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Code Guys

Comments:

Thanks to K5KG for letting me use a real station for the Sprint!

Good time, conditions seemed decent for the sunspot numbers. Had issues with a
new 80 meter antenna that tripped the KPA-1500 at about 400 watts. That's the
project for Monday.

Often worked missed sections included KY, VT, UT, NV, and perhaps appropriately,
SC. Did not get Wisconsin until six minutes before the end. But I did work 2
XE's!

Hope to see lots of you in Orlando next weekend.

73  -  Jim  K8MR