[3830] NA Sprint CW K7BG LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 2 00:13:01 EST 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K7BG
Operator(s): K7BG
Station: K7BG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

---------------------

Club: Great Places Contest Club

Team: Big Scare Contesters

Comments:

It was great to hear all the Dons on. I remember when he took first place in CW
SS in 2002 low power. He's in my log dozens and dozens of times. He will be
forever missed.

Just running 100w from a worn out IC765 feeding an OCF dipole from the eves of
the house. Lotsa fun. I'm out of practice, but it sure is a good time working
all you great operators. Please forgive my QLF moments and fat fingers on the
keyboard. I think I only missed IA and OK as far as heard but not worked.

73,

Matt -- K7BG/0