[3830] NA Sprint CW W9RE HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 3 10:10:09 EST 2020

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: W4OC #1

Comments:

40 and 80 were in great shape this operator not so much.  I echo Hank, W6SX's
comments. I just had trouble with all the things he mentioned. Since the Sprint
is the top of the pyramid in contesting things will show up here first.

Not sure I have ever heard the West coast so loud so early on 80.

I think Don, W4OC is smiling down on all the teams W4OC and all the Dons out
there.  It was a very nice tribute and thanks to Howie, N4AF for organizing the
teams.