[3830] VtQP K1RO Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 3 11:15:10 EST 2020

                    Vermont QSO Party - 2020

Call: K1RO
Operator(s): K1RO
Station: K1RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    2      1
   80:    4      8      1
   40:   10     10      2
   20:   11      9
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   27     28      3  CW Mults = 11  Ph Mults = 11  Dig Mults = 4  Total Score = 2,288

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Nice turnout from the Vermont stations. I've always made a few contacts in this
contest but never spent much time at it.

I started off with 100 W to get the 1.5x multiplier, but it quickly became
obvious that I would need to turn on the amp. With the long bands and Vermont
right next door, most signals were near the noise level except for 160 and 80
meters. There were a number of times I just could not hear stations on 40 and
20.

Logged and calculated the score by hand and entered data using the WA7BNM
Cabrillo tools. Hope I wrote it down and typed it all in correctly...