[3830] BC QSO N7MZW Single OpSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 3 12:47:34 EST 2020

                    British Columbia QSO Party - 2020

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: Cheyenne,WY.
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   0      0       0        0         0         0
   80:   0      0       0        0         0         0
   40:   0      2       0        0         0         0
   20:   0      1       0        0         0         0
   15:   0      0       0        0         0         0
   10:   0      0       0        0         0         0
Total:   0      3       0        0         3         0  Total Score = 18

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Icom IC-7300,Heil Pro Micro Headset on VOX,Vectronics HFT-1500 Manual Antenna
Tuner for 15 and 80 meters only, and a ZS6BKW (modified G5RV) up 50 feet,running
N-S from 6,053 feet elevation in Laramie County,from Grid Square DN-71. Worked
who I heard, or saw a spot for. I may stop trying to give out the Wyoming Mult
during the weekend QSO Parties. Digital modes are killing SSB contesting, and
the phone presence during this event IMHO was pathetic.
November Seven Many Zebras Walking