[3830] CWopsT WS1L HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 5 10:20:15 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 5

Call: WS1L
Operator(s): WS1L
Station: WS1L

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MS

Total:  92  Mults = 85  Total Score = 7,820

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Elecraft K3S, KPA500 amp, LPDA for 20-10, vertical or dipoles for 80-10, Inv-L
for Top Band.

Bands seemed to be in good shape this morning.  Started on 80, and sometimes had
2 callers at once.  Moved to 40 about 1325 when things began to slow.  Folks
seemed to hear me well on 40, often I had 2 or 3 callers at once and stayed
really busy until about 1357.  Switched to 20M and picked up SM5IMO and 9A1AA to
finish the hour.

Not quite a personal best for Q's or points, but one of my better efforts.

Non-members worked: KM6Z Vlad CA; K8NYG Gary WV; K6TTT Bruce CA; WD9FOO Dean
IL.

Thanks to all!

73 de Chuck, WS1L