[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 6 22:05:51 EST 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 7

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

  160:   2      1
   80:  10      8
   40:  13     12
Total:  25     21  Total Score = 525

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Playing with half a deck tonight: the G5RV is down awaiting some tree work to be
done, including chopping off the dead limb from which has been hanging. Good
news is that once that is gone, I ought to be able to get the center up another
10-15 feet. So it was the CushCraft D4 in the attic on 40 and the 160 inverted L
for 80 and 160.

Conditions seemed crappy as well. Only W9RE and N3BB were loud on 40. Nothing
heard on 20 or 15. I think W8WTS CQ'd in my face on three bands  :-(

Off to Orlando Hamcation in the morning. I'm guessing anybody I worked tonight
won't be there, but hope to have at least a few good eyeball QSOs.

73  -  Jim  K8MR