[3830] RTTY WPX N4NQY SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 19:30:37 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: N4NQY
Operator(s): N4NQY
Station: N4NQY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Evergreen, VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't really work 13.  I was in and out of the shack.  Family commitments. N1MM
kept crashing and my Digital window closed and I had to keep restarting.  I
seemed to have dupe that N1MM did not catch too.  Seemed like everybody had a
unique prefix these days.  I could have made a bunch more contacts if I had a
real 80m antenna.  Loading up my 85 ft end-fed did work, but not well.  Stayed
on 20 too long both Friday and Saturday. But I had fun.