[3830] RTTY WPX NG6O(K6GHA) SOSB/20 TB-Wires LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 19:38:48 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: NG6O
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: SOSB/20 LP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

A series of events tried to stop me, but like the postal system neither wind,
power outages, PC glitches or calls to 'walk the dog' would get me down.

Decided to just to a single band effort, and it was a good choice. Fun run's on
20 to Asia, and in between all the disruptions even found a few Europe contacts
to go with the South American ones.

Was happy with 200 on Saturday and started again at noon on Sunday with a goal
of 350 and exceeded that. So all in all a fun weekend.