[3830] RTTY WPX N8BJQ SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 19:48:32 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ohio

Total:  969  Prefixes = 461  Total Score = 1,152,039

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Did better than I thought.  Sunday seemed better than Saturday until the last
hour when we had rain, sleet and snow.  40 & 80 were good.  20 was okay on
Saturday - somewhat better on Sunday.  15 was sort of open (mostly to the south
but did work 9A1A and another EU). Did manage 2 Q's on 10 - both US.  Used up
most of my off time on Saturday when the 2 great grandkids were here.