[3830] RTTY WPX NR4O SOSB/40 TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 20:16:00 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SOSB/40 HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC - FM05

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A half hearted effort for me this weekend.  I've had a bronchitis for the past
couple weeks that really slowed me down.  Add to that discovering on Monday my
Flex wouldn't boot due to a bad SD card.  Then the replacement showing up in the
mail late Saturday afternoon. I got my station running again 24 hours into the
contest.  Did a little operating Saturday evening, but wasn't feeling great.
Got some time on Sunday afternoon for couple hours and decided to make it a
single band effort.  Had a decent run for a couple hours until other priorities
took over. I really hated to miss out on one of my favorite RTTY contests this
year.  Happy with the rates over the time spent.  Next year we'll be back at
it.

Eric - NR4O