[3830] RTTY WPX NA5NN(@W5UE) M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 9 21:09:42 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: NA5NN
Operator(s): K2FF W5UE
Station: W5UE

Class: M/S LP
QTH: MS

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Another fun effort for the NA5NN faithful K2FF/W5UE. Glenn had family
commitments Saturday/Sunday so he took the first 12 hours to himself. Randy held
the fort down the rest of the way. I took most of Saturday night off so that
probably cost us some points on the low bands. Am happy with the LP effort. We
targeted the W5 M-S LP record and barring a strong effort from another 5-land
group we nailed that... Condx seemed reasonable most of the way, but not
great...
Station: Elecraft K3, Antennas: Tennadyne T8 for 10/15/20, homebrew W6NL Moxon
for 40M and inverted V on 80. N1MM+ integrated with MMTTY. de W5UE