[3830] RTTY WPX WQ5L SOAB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 10 21:32:02 EST 2020

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest - 2020

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: MS

Club: GSDXA

Comments:

Fun time, even though condx didn't seem so good. 40 was surprisingly sparse
Sunday night. The lone signal on 10 was NA4W via scatter I guess.

Sunday morning after taking a break, found the logging computer at the blue
screen saying Windows was updating my computer, this might take a while. Nooooo.
This was a spare PC that had been in the closet for months and hadn't been
updated to v1903 yet. All I could do was laugh. 73 -- Ray WQ5L