[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 12 23:06:00 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 13

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  81  Mults = 76  Total Score = 6,156

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Lost 7 minutes shortly after the start. WARNING: Do not key in a commmand to
WKUSB keyer without knowing the opposit command. I did trying to mute the thing
on the run. Only it would key the radio, not it AND N1mm. It took me a few
minutes to find the WKTools, shut down N1MM, open wktools, change the sidetone
back to normal, close wktools, open N1MM, test the thing, call CQ.... The rest
is history, soon to be posted to 3830scores. Never a dull moment at KG5U.

Thanks for the QSOs. In spite of WKUSB keyer, it was great fun.

73,
dale, kg5u

Radio: Elecraft K3S - 100w
Antennas: AV-640 10-20m, 40m inv vee at 70\\\' and 80m inv vee at 70\\\'
Logger: N1MM+