[3830] ARRLDX CW W9KM SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 18:35:42 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W9KM
Operator(s): W9KM
Station: W9KM

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  301   227  Total Score = 204,981

First time worked in a contest with telnet cluster to N1MM assistance. Makes
life much easier: takes off a lots of burden from op to find a mult, see when to
change a band, how others doing. I don't think that I like all of this help
(still have mixed feelings), but it is convenient. I'll probably alternate in
future.
The contest itself is fun as usual. First time doing ARRL CW DX, this contest
trains an useful skill to work through US pile-ups to catch DX. Today I've seen
an examples of rude LIDs stepping on others and working over DX, and on another
side - polite OMs waiting their turn and helping each other to get through in
the most efficient way. I need to learn how to properly work pileups.