[3830] ARRLDX CW NN1C(@K1VR) SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 19:10:54 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: NN1C
Operator(s): NN1C
Station: K1VR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: A Cold MA
Operating Time (hrs): 40:00

   20: 1026   101
Total: 2567   404  Total Score = 3,101,508

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to K1VR for his awesome station and endless support.

This was my first serious CW single op. I tried 2BSIQ when I could, I had a nice
dual run Sunday AM, but couldn't find two open bands much of the time. 20 went
to crud early both days. The Icom 7610 was a huge upgrade here. It really made a
big difference.

Clearly... I have a few things to learn. I spent the better part of an hour with
a ~kc of RIT on 20m Sunday.

Thanks for all who called!

See you on SSB.

Marty