[3830] ARRLDX CW K7ZS M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 19:30:36 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS KI7Y KR7X KK7A K7MK K7RF N7YY
Station: K7ZS

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Remote Operation

   20:  826   105
   15:  132    45
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1593   292  Total Score = 1,389,336

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I'm lucky to have such die hard operating friends!  About the same as last year,
a little different mix of Q's and Mults, but at least we just beat last year!

Thanks for Jim KI7Y for going Bell to Bell, and Hank K7RX for making the trip
here each morning.

A few highlights were the biggest pileup ever experienced at this station on
Sunday morning, 20m to EU was incredible, working all the low power stations
(Think we worked EVER DL station with a license!)

Funnest was the opening on Sunday afternoon about 22:30 into EU, and finished
contest with a 40m mult to Scotland.  Fitting, we finish the contest with a
single MALT ... from Scotland!

Thanks for the remote users and Joe NK7U for his antenna work here ...

Best 73

Kevin K7ZS