[3830] ARRLDX CW N6HI SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 16 19:53:52 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N6HI
Operator(s): N6HI
Station: N6HI

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: AZ

   40:   1      1
   20:  21     13
   15:   5      3
Total:  27     17  Total Score = 1,377

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Ran QRP (1/2W Saturday, 5W Sunday) to 20 Foot End-Fed Random Wire.
Popped in and out of my station, likely missed some good times,
but I was lucky enough to make some 15 meter contacts, and
I made WAC on Sunday. (EU and AF can be challenging from
Arizona with my station). For a part-time effort, I was pleased with
the results considering the solar conditions. Thanks to all for your
patience and the QSOs. Some amazing operators heard this year,
as always in this great contest. GO ARIZONA OUTLAWS!  73, John H6HI