[3830] ARRLDX CW VE7XF SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 17 01:42:39 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Comox
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:    6     3
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  197    92  Total Score = 54,372

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Man, this low power with poor antenna business really sucks!
I just need a few sunny days to make some improvements.
Gotta run 240v to the shack to support the Acom 1000, and get a decent wire
antenna (doublet for now) up. I've got a few nice trees at about 100' to hold up
the ends.

Zero on 10m, no EU on 15m, few EU on 20m, but worked a some on 40m in daylight.
40m into AS in the morning was good. This cycle continues to surprise me.

K3, 100w

Ralph, VE7XF