[3830] ARRLDX CW K2SG SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 17 20:37:15 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K2SG
Operator(s): K2SG
Station: K2SG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SFL

  160:   12     9
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  820   261  Total Score = 642,060

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Used a 30' Flagpole on all bands with just a few radials.  I winter in a gated
HOA community for now and I'm lucky to have any sort of outdoor antenna. Not
being able to run definitely improves your S&P skills.  The Flagpole seems
to work best on 40m and especially poor on 160,15 and 10 meters. Sunday morning
seemed to be worse on 20m than on Saturday.  Perhaps I worked all the EU
stations with good antennas on Saturday or conditions dropped off on Sunday.  I
had lots of fun but that was the hardest 800 Q's I have ever made.