[3830] ARRLDX CW WA4PSC SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 18 11:51:43 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: WA4PSC
Operator(s): WA4PSC
Station: WA4PSC

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Chapel Hill, NC

   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  264   227  Total Score = 178,422

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I fit a few hours in over the weekend between work and family visits.  I really
like this contest for the obvious reason: it is nice to have DX looking for NA
Qs for once!

Weather over the last few months doomed my Beverages through the woods which
came down three times, the last time I had not repaired yet.  This really
reduced my fun on 160-40, but the condx were excellent from here.

Towards the end N1MM locked up and just started sewing my call...I apologize to
whomever I QRMed before I shut it down.

Cheers & 73,
Howie / WA4PSC

Elecraft K-line
160M Carolina Windom w/ lots of CM choking...