[3830] ARRLDX CW K1KI(KM1P) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 19 19:59:38 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K1KI
Operator(s): KM1P
Station: K1KI

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CT

   20: 1288   110
Total: 3637   413  Total Score = 3,258,570

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing low band conditions ... I spent a little too long having fun on 160 at
the expense of 80M Q's.  I was working to make up for that late Sunday.    The
radio stuff worked pretty well, but the new logging computer on the other had
was very recalcitrant ... if I left it alone for any length of time it would
"forget" its virtual COM port settings, and needed some coaxing to
control the equipment again.   The worst part of that failure was that the YCCC
SO2R box's keyer defaulted to 5 WPM, I couldn't really limp along with that!

Big thanks to Tom for the use of his station and Kacy for feeding me all
weekend.