[3830] ARRLDX CW K6NA SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 20 18:25:15 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K6NA
Operator(s): K6NA
Station: K6NA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: SDG

   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total: 1464   292  Total Score = 1,282,464

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Too much sleep, and many short trips out of the shack, but I had a great time in
the overall outstanding conditions.  10-15m were about as expected, but 20
through 160m took up the slack for worldwide activity.  My primary 80m antenna
is down for maintenance, but a fairly high inverted vee worked well enough.  On
20m the bulk of the contacts were made with a single 204BA(OWA)at 90ft.

Thanks and 73,
Glenn K6NA