[3830] NCCC Sprint WD6T(@N6RO) LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 20 22:04:03 EST 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 21

Call: WD6T
Operator(s): WD6T
Station: N6RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Remote Operation

  160:   5      5
   80:   7      7
   40:  13     12
   20:   2      2
Total:  27     25  Total Score = 675

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well the only thing that did *not* go wrong was the internet connection which
seems solid now.

Half way through, I completely lost TX.  After flailing around, relaunched SSDR
and it was OK, but forgot to reset CAT so was logging on wrong band and seeing
dupes that were not dupes when I went to 160.

Other than that, seemed like people couldn't hear me today.  W9RE couldn't hear
me on 80, and even started CQing on top of me.  Also tried Mike on 160 , no go.
Lost practically every jump ball.

And on top of that, 15 minutes before the contest, I got a letter from a lawyer
saying I owe $150 for a parking ticket from 2014!

Sheesh.