[3830] ARRLDX CW PS2T(PY2ZEA) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 22 02:08:15 EST 2020

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: PS2T
Operator(s): PY2ZEA
Station: PS2T

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GG58wf

  160:    0     0
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total: 2003   210  Total Score = 1,261,890

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

In major international contests, PS2T is usually activated in MS or M2.
Young guys run the pileups while we old-timers do S&P and serve as a
back-up.

This time, the new generation of operators obviously had some (more important?)
life commitments, leaving the Old Man alone to put PS2T in the air.

So, I had an opportunity to brush up my pileup abilities.
TNX for QSOs! It is a pleasure to work the NA disciplined operators.

Rig K3 + Alpha 91b
Ant:
10  7 el at 18m
15  6 el at 24m