[3830] CQ160 SSB WA7AN(K9DR) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 12:09:56 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: WA7AN
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: WA7AN

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Arizona

Total:  QSOs = 50  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 2  Total Score = 3,248

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

This wasn't going to be a big-time effort, but it ended much sooner than planned
with a bang on Saturday night...literally BANG!  Something in the AL82 HV blew
and took out a line fuse.  Disconnected the HV from the PA tubes and blew my
only spare fuse. Well, that wasn't the problem.  Since I was tired and out of
fuses, I decided to QRT and find and fix the real problem in daylight.