[3830] CQ160 SSB KL7SB(@KL7RA) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 13:27:20 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: KL7SB
Operator(s): KL7SB
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Nikiski, AK

Total:  QSOs = 43  State/Prov = 11  Countries = 3  Total Score = 2,800

This was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad contest.  And *that* was on Day
2 when I managed to work a few.  Day 1 was ..5 Qs, 3 from Alaska, 1 from WA, 1
from OR.  Conditions ranged from radio silence to extremely poor.  If Guantanamo
Bay ever shuts down, and they need something for "special
interrogation," they could do worse than making "Isil's Finest"
work a 160M Phone contest from Alaska.  As for mults, nothing East of North
Dakota in the States, I did somehow manage to work KP4 and ZF2.