[3830] CQ160 SSB ZF2AM(K6AM) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 13:31:44 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: ZF2AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: ZF1A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Cayman Is.

Total:  QSOs = 820  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 50  Total Score = 484,632

Club: Cayman ARS

Comments:

Seemed like conditions were down this year.  Many of the callers were right at
the noise level.  Europeans were in there but not for very long at a time.
There were no big runs as I have experienced in some years.

Made a minor improvement to our wire vee antenna and it seemed to help push the
score up to the highest its been in years.

A salute to fellow colonist, Stan ZF5T for posting the record high score from
ZF.

CU next week in the ARRL phone along with N6WIN and K6JO.

John, K6AM