[3830] CQ160 SSB NX6T(WQ6X) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 16:27:46 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: NX6T

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Fallbrook, Ca
Operating Time (hrs): 14:16
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 285  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 7  Total Score = 33,973

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

This is another last-minute WQ6X remote operation from NX6T in Fallbrook.
I ran NX6T's STN-1 remotely from W7AYT's QTH using an Elecraft K3/0.
Band condx. were HORRIBLE.  Unlike last weekend when 160 opened by 01:00z,
for this GiG, there was no real band opening in Fallbrook til around 06:30z.