[3830] CQ160 SSB N4QH Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 23 19:19:20 EST 2020

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: N4QH
Operator(s): N4QH
Station: N4QH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: N.E Georgia

Total:  QSOs = 763  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 26  Total Score = 152,126

excellent contest, but extremely little activity from west coast, no Hi, AK, and
NWT for me. Europe and carribean was great.  rig-600 watts to inverted L with 4
elevated radials 120 feet, rx on 450 foot beverage wrapped around my city lot 6
feet from ground. as last year, I am glad for activity on the high end of the
band, a lifesaver for me to get away from heavy qrm on the first 80khz.