[3830] CWopsT K3UA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 27 08:53:26 EST 2020

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 27

Call: K3UA
Operator(s): K3UA
Station: K3UA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:45

Total:  125  Mults = 125  Total Score = 15,625

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

SO1R Mono 80

Was all ready and set for this fun hour.  Made one Q and then the amp kept
shutting down with high SWR fault.  Realized then that my balun was toasted so
had to go outside and replace it as fast as I could.  The big problem was that
it was pouring rain and the winds were pickup up so that was not fun!  Lost 15
minutes and good frequencies were then all sewn up!  But I was not to be
demoralized - got back in there and cranked away.

Band seemed very very noisy but the 6 and 7 signals were super good!