[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Feb 27 22:10:47 EST 2020

                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 28

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   8      8
   80:  21     17
   40:  17     15
   20:   8      6
Total:  54     46  Total Score = 2,484

Talk about using lemons to make lemonade? Tonight when I was setting up I hit
the rotor control to move the antenna to NNE and the rotor control box blew a
fuse. Changed it. Same results. Almost threw in the towel, but got on and what a
surprise. Propagation great although I didn't work anything west on 20 and only
K4XU on 40. NO CA mult. K8CN was nice and loud on 40. And welcome newcomer K1SX.
Missed TX-no N3BB or KG5U. Couldn't win a jump ball in the last 5  minutes on
160 as signals were loud. Thanks for the Qs.

5 min: 11-11-9-7-11-5