[3830] SCQP N4XL Single Op FixedMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 29 21:16:56 EST 2020

                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2020

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: Single Op FixedMixed LP
QTH: GRWD

  160:   21      6
   80:   94    137
   40:  137     67
   20:   82     90
   15:    2      5
   10:    1      1
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  337    306      0  Mults = 122  Total Score = 230,234

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Glad to hand out so many q's. Goal was to beat previous high score of 133K. That
worked out very well! I think there are going to be quite a few high scores this
time.

Had a S5 QRM on 40 for half the contest. Have to find out what that was about.
Was disappointed with 40 meters for in-state q's, but it did well for out of
state mults. Second only to 20 which was thankfully open. Thanks to Matt, NU4E
for my only 10 meter q's. What would a SCQP be without OM2VL?  Thank you, Laci!
I looked for a bit at the end for an open 80M SSB freq to give you a shot at
working me there, but felt time going by that I could have been working CW q's
so went down there. Sorry we couldn't work there.

Thanks for all the q's and moving around people did for mults. Was glad N4CW
called in even though he couldn't make the rover this go round.

Thanks to the Columbia Amateur Radio Club and Swamp Fox Contest Group for
sponsoring the test. Also thanks to WN4AFP and the SCQP team.

Kevan N4XL