[3830] RTTY Roundup K6KM Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 5 17:24:42 EST 2020

                    ARRL RTTY Roundup - 2020

Call: K6KM
Operator(s): K6KM
Station: K6KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

   80:    46       26
   40:   116       92
   20:   156       64
   15:    17        3
   10:
-----------------------
Total:   335      185  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 27  Total Score = 40,040

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Modest station with Vertical AV680 and 500W. 80m needs constant tuning at high
power which limits use. Compensated technical limitations with BIC. Nothing on
10m. Went there many times and called CQ for 5 minutes. Checked FT4 also.
Nothing.
Used FT4 to give my ears a break. For some reason it seemed very slow. Operators
would call CQ but not respond to anyone for some time. Made FT4 very slow. Had
problems with WSJT-x and N1MM. Sometimes would not log QSO or get out of sync on
sequence.
Bands were ok with plenty of participation. Thanks to my family that fed me
while hooked to the rig.